Sunday, February 21, 2010

O Canada


Well, a lot of Canadian juices flowing tonight. Every home in Canada has this game on, I promise you. It beats out the Super Bowl, any UK basketball game, even the last episode of Lost.

Steve would give anything to be in Canada with his friends watching the game and complaining and fussing and being brothers.

I on the other hand loved that it was so springlike today - and am very happy to be watching the Masterpiece Theatre presentation on KET. And I love that I can sit here eating a Cadbury chocolate bar brought back from the frozen north by my kin.

I love that Steve and the boys love this game. I love that they don't need me to love it. I love that we love our flag. I love that I don't have to go to Canada to love everything.

1 comment:

Lloyd & Sharon said...

Great picture--the two faces of Alberta!!

Sharon