This is my thinking 'the next day.' I am still weary and not on my feet, but I have these ponderings.
I want to live a generous life.
I want to be gentle in my life rhythms.
I do not like 'hitting the wall and sliding off."
I think that generosity does not mean giving too much away. The task is to somehow be generous even when we stop and take care of ourselves. Is it possible that generous living should include me?
These things I know:
1. I cannot do what I used to be able to do, energy wise.
2. I do not want to rescue the world, but I do want to be a life-giver where I am able.
3. There are signs when we are nearing the edges of our limits but generally I ignore them.
4. I cannot blame anyone else when my life goes over the edge. I have to own the choices of my own life.
5. God is not pushing me.
6. Sometimes we must schedule a massage.