Wednesday, February 25, 2009
me 'n Big Steve
So... we have our 35th wedding anniversary this fall, and I am glad we have weathered together so long. Can't say every moment is bliss, but as men go, BS is pretty fabulous, and I, of course, and simply a joy to live with. ahem
A few things I want to do this year.
1. Build a little addition onto our back deck.
2. Start exercising again.
2.5 To sit in the rocker on the front porch when I am done exercising.
3. Wash all the windows in the whole house.
3.5 To sit in the rocker on the back porch when I am done washing windows.
4. Take a driving holiday to the north east.
5. Find a book worth reading.
5.5 To sit on the front porch and read the book.
6. See the ocean again.
7. Have The Girls to our place for a month or so.
7.5 To sit with The Girls in rockers on the back porch and talk silly.
8. To sit in the rocker on the front porch and do nothing.
That's all. My dreams are getting smaller but more beautiful.