Saturday, October 11, 2008

on the beach

...now this time, I really do mean ON the beach. Working hard on St. Pete's beach ... at this moment sitting in my air conditioned room, sucking on pistachios and sipping a non-alcoholic beverage.

This is the first time I've had a workable computer and a viable internet in a week. Can't say I really missed it.

There's a wedding happening right now on the beach. Chairs set up, a little fence around ... it reminds me of how a burial is set up for mourners. But enough of that. No nudes this year as far as I can see. I have had to change my life long adage this year ... you know how I've always said brown fat looks better than white fat. I was wrong. And the two words that ring in my ear as I reflect on the rest of my life are simply this... "remain clothed."

So that's all... got work to do. The sun will set soon ... can't miss it.

No comments: